Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Definitely Not From The Store French Onion Dip


I love French Onion Dip. I think just about everyone does.It seems that way, anyway.
Here is a yummy recipe for a French Onion Dip that is worlds away from the kind you buy at the store.
It is so good!
If you want to cut the fat use fat free mayonnaise and sour cream.

Ingredients:


2-1/2 cups sour cream

1 cup mayonnaise

1/4 cup chopped onion- choose a mild such as yellow or even green onions.

a 1.4 oz. package dry French onion soup mix

1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion

Mix all the ingredients together.
Chill until serving.

You will get a nice bowl of dip that should see you through a bag of chips.

1 comment:

  1. yummmmmm I am going to try this one. I just posted a new recipe and pics on my blog.
    Now I need to make a list for my next shopping trip so I can try this dip.
    cindy

    ReplyDelete