Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hey!

It's been a while since I posted.
I have been having some problems with my blog and have been trying to sort it all out.

I was having difficulty renewing my domain name so it ending up reverting to a blogspot and the name went into domain name purgatory.
It has now been released so I have been able to get it back, but it will not be hosted by blogger.

The search has not been working and the links on the pages got messed up when the name reverted back to a blogspot so I had to remove those.

I will be hard at work getting ruthsyummystuff.com looking all spiffy.
I still have welcome to me here and I will still be checking in on blogs here on blogspot.

Have a great Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. Ahh… I see things will be changing per my comment on your other blog. Well, when things are up and running let me know.
    And… for what it's worth… I have jennypearson.com and I redirect it to my writing blog on blogger. Also, I have pearsonreport.ca and I redirect it to Pearson Report. So you could do the same and not lose the blog… that's if you want to do that. I'm too lazy to design my own website. (true confessions) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny, that could be easier. I will have to decide on that. I do like to decorate though. :)

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear you have been having blog problems. It's a pain in the butt when that happens.

    ReplyDelete