Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Homemade popsicles

My mother made these ever since I can remember and I make them for my daughter.
They are extremely flavorful.
This will make from 16-20 popsicles approximately.

You can buy popsicle containers or you can buy dixie cups and when popsicles are slightly frozen stick wooden sticks in them. The sticks I mean are the ones from popsicles or fudge bars you buy or the kind you get for making caramel apples.

Ingredients:

1 small package jello
1 package unweetened kool-aid
1 cup sugar
2 cups boiling water
2 cups cold water.

Make sure the kool-aid and jello are the same flavor. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir til dissolved. Pour into dixie cups or popsicle containers.
They should be frozen firm in about 4 hours. If adding sticks to dixie cups, do that after about an hour and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment